Perform regular update on all plugins first:
- View a list of update available plugins
- Select all plugins and choose action “update”
- Leave page open until update process is done
- Plugins that failed to update, download them from wpspring.com or codecanyon.com and manually update them
To update plugins “that failed to update” manually:
- View a list of all plugin that failed to update automatically
- Search the names one by one on wpspring.com or codecanyon (some plugins were purchased from codecanyon.com and some from wpspring.com) and download the plugins
- Make sure that you are downloading the right plugin by verifying the plugin version numbers.
- Start manually uploading these plugins from the admin panel one by one as if you are installing a new plugin.
- Re-Activate each plugin after upload complete
- Test functionality and test site performance over all after each update performing. One of these updates could easily break the site.